Monday, November 8, 2010

Ironman Bike ( finallt )

I am finally going to finish our Ironman Canada saga because I don't feel I can continue to add new posts without finishing with IMC. The bike was very interesting. It had a little bit of everything. Sunshine, wind, rain and even some hail. The first sectiom down to Osoyoos was summy and very fast. Even throught the Richter Pass the weather was pretty good, windy maybe. Heading up Yellow lake the weather got worse. It was raining, windy and quite cold. As I mentioned earlier we even had sone hail. On some of the downhill sections we hit speeds over 90 km/hr. A little bit scary considering the roads were wet . I waso happy to see Main Street in Penticton. My knees were hurting and I was cramping for the last 30 km.Finally, transition ! (some photos to follow )

No comments:

Post a Comment